The OPENWORK project’s objectives are:
- Involve and train Human Resources trainers in the field of inclusion and diversity in the workplace.
- Design innovative methods and solutions of multi-agency, multi-disciplinary cooperation from the combination of existing practices in the fields of inclusion and diversity in the workplace in order organizational cultures to be created, that allow uniqueness and belonging to thrive.
- Foster the capacity building on inclusion and diversity in the workplace and strategies and methods of organisations by providing training opportunities and up-to-date knowledge on how to create inclusive workplace environments that are open to diversity.
- Equip entry and mid-level managers with those skills that will allow them to form inclusive teams combating the risk of discrimination and harassment.
- Help the organisations’ diverse teams feel engaged, empowered, accepted and valued, so as workplace morale to be increased and productivity to be improved.
- Improve accessibility and increase take-up of adult education by creating an open-source online interactive learning platform where the results of the project will be available to all the target groups at regional, national and European and international level.